We only require a 20% deposit payment to purchase any item in our store. The remaining 80% is due prior to delivery (for items in stock), or when the product enters the country (backorders). The 20% deposit required is calculated on checkout.
A table in the name of absolute modernity: Net has a base formed by a geometric interweaving of grey-black lacquered or iron effect rods. The top comes in two different sizes and is available in veneered or solid oak. Range of sizes available.
To view other configuration options, click here. Price on request.