THE SHOWROOM IS OPERATING UNDER NORMAL HOURS AGAIN: MON-FRI 930am-5pm / SUN-SUN 10am-4pm
All of our mirrors are 100% designed, and made in Italy. All items come with a 20 year warranty. Most mirrors come in a range of sizes.
To purchase any items on our online store we only require a 20% deposit (payable by credit card or bank transfer). The remaining 80% is due prior to delivery.